Saturday, January 13, 2007

A Saturday Siesta If Only I Could

They Are Watching Moi
If you thought I had been born in 1819, the year Sir Stamford Thomas Raffles landed on our shores and so goes the folklore, founded Singapore, you are not only terribly mistaken, you are outta yer rockers and yes your fly is showing too.

I knew from the outset, there ARE people reading my blogs. People from all walks of life. People with the government. Maybe even the government itself. In a nutshell, BIG BROTHER is watching you.

It is no coincidence I sometimes intuitively feel that events and people just do not turn up the way they do. From the very buyer who bought over me place, who with a surname like that and a company he works for credited in a way like that, it is just too COINCIDENTAL to be true.

Even the people I am holed up with just can't be people who coincidentally wanna let out their places. More so if they are linked in some ways with the establishment. Like Doray for instance.

So would I write blogs about overthrowing the party, critiques on policies and personalities, personal troubles and even about the severe shortcomings of the education system without knowing full well who my audience is and the fact that I have every intention of joining the education service one day?

Would I enumerate things I think educators should be doing and not be prepared to do the same myself should I ever be called on to join their ranks?

Think about this, people.

I Am Beginning To Listen And Learn About Other Families' Familial Troubles
I am so taken up with Siva, Doray's eldest sister, I chatted her up this morning....again. Like every family, they have their own set of familial troubles. Troubles, big and small. Women troubles.

In fact it is no coincidence I chose to move from family to family, seeking out not only the different physical environment each time but also the rich familial experiences of each. Maybe just a little too rich at times.

The more diverse, the better. From a Buddhistic to a Hinduistic familial background. Really neat! As I mentioned I would love to live in the East, maybe even the West.

I Am A New Generation Oldie (If I Am That Old)
I am simply terrified when oldies are around. You know, those old men with their old ways. There is this perceived generation gap and it is usually true.

But if the young thought the same about moi, well, YOU GOT IT ALL WRONG! Just look at the way I dress. Ain't it hip and happening? What about the way moi writes?

What do you think?

I Hatched A Plot To OverThrow The Queen
Ok. Just to follow up on my GOLD-DIGGING ways and the REAL REASON why I am still at Doray's.

As I told myself, with Uncle Bapa gone and the house all in Doray's name, I just have to lay my hands on it, ONE WAY OR ANOTHER. I will start first by having Leela, The Gila, removed from the residence. Then Doray will HAVE ONLY MOI in the house.

I BECOME QUEEN (or is it King) OF DORAY'S BISHAN RESIDENCE!

Muahahahahahahaha. Resident EVILLLLLLLL..........

You Are Coming? In Your Bed? Hey...And I Am Waiting.....In My Underwear
Did Rain just had albums "I Am Coming" and "In My Bed" all in one breath.....?

No comments: