Saturday, January 20, 2007

How I Spent My Saturday Night

A Look-Out Tower
Hey have I mentioned where I am holed up now it is actually a look-out point? A look-out point that looks out to a school, that is, and to people going to school. Lots and lots of people. Cute people. Sexy people. I could just stand and stare and ogle for hours.

What goes on in the laboratory! What goes on during PE! Who passes through the school corridors! JC dudes heading for buses right behind me block! Almost everything!

Now all I have to wait for is just someone waiting for moi below the void deck and POW WOW! I stalk and pounce on my prey.

This of course excludes Doray and the China dude hanging out here!

Kam Mali Chan, You Die (3rd Time)
She was at it again! The EVIL VOODOO WOMAN! She stepped into the bath right before moi could and I just got home. In fact, she mops up the floor when I was home Thursday morning, wetting the whole place yet again. YOU ARE EVIL, ALRIGHT!

Never mind, I have bought a spider pendant and this will counter any EVIL CHARM AND SPELL YOU ARE GONNA CAST!

I notice how the shower gushes water and the shower tray is really wet and filled with water, all the time. In fact my bath towel is always wet as the rusty old towel rack from which I hang my clothes hanger is right behind us bathers! Who the fuck is the designer who did this? He must be executed for stupidity!

Yesterday night, I decided I should stay up late. Reading Lime, 8-Days and Home Sweet Home (Whoa boy! Do I ever).

This was getting really scary! The rack where moi stores moi's shoes actually has dried up dripping red dye, looking like blood. And I saw her with red nail varnish this morning and this HAS TO BELONG TO THE EVIL WOMAN!

This coming right after the arced nick on my brand new Adidas sneakers and when I checked with the store today, they told me precisely the same thing : IT IS THE WORK OF ONE EVIL WOMAN AND IT CAN ONLY BE LEELA, THE GILA! YOU DIE!

Things That Go Bump In The Night
At precisely 1.07am today, there was a realy loud crash. It sounded like someone falling. For a while, my heart went pounding for I thought Leela had fallen. OMG! What if she dies.... (though she deserves it of course)

When I checked, there was no-one and nothing in sight! I found a three-pin wall hook lying on the kitchen floor. And the sound definitely came from the hallway but I knocked on her door al the same.

OMG! What if she had hung herself? I was expecting to see a swaying dead body hanging from the ceiling but no, the DEVIL WOMAN came out, bleary-eyed and in sleep mode. So, she didn't die and she was safe!

We checked and discovered that the hook was holding up the wall clock. It was the wall clock that had crashed down!

I was really frightened for the first time in my life! I decided to turn on my bedroom lights the whole night and requested Leela to do the same with the bathroom lights. I don't think Queen Elizabeth I could actually live with Queen Mary of Scots. I really have to move out....Andrew.....please help me.....Call......please............

Like always, there was a logical explanation for everything. Doray had tinkered with the clock and the whole darn system must have been destabilised which explains the hook dropping off.

The Very Best And Not Too Expensive If You Have A Million Dollars To Spare, That Is
Andrew's walk-up-apartment with full recreational facilities near Yio Chu Kang boasts the best ergonomically-designed features I haven't seen in a very long time! It has very thoughtful lay-outs and very easy to upkeep, being ultra minimalist.

In fact a little too bare. Like the kitchen and the mini-bar fridge.

The only drawbacks are its interior single-stepped floor, there are no elevators, a bit ulu (unlike Bishan which is a self-contained neighborhood) and it is a 99-year leasehold with about 20 years already up.

I had offered to be his house-mate as well as house-maid. There is space for the two of us in that house and if appearances are anything to go by, Andrew seems like an easy-going person. The only thing he won't budge is the rent and that could be due to his accounting background.

Andrew, let up a little. You won't regret this!

A Shopping Spree
I went berserk today or did I. A looped colored earring, a looped belt strap and a choker from 77th Street. A mobile pouch and strap. Brand new bright orange Croc (TM) clogs to replace my 9 month old ones. QuikSilver and Rip Curl Tees (yes met a nice young dude too).

The Braun shaver has to wait. It is WAY TOO EXPENSIVE!

No comments: