Thursday, January 11, 2007

Be A Man - Take It All Off

HalfWay House
I sense there are many runaway kids, gay male kids that is. If I got my new place, it may just be a haven for them.

Rain means "Bi" In Korean
RAIN seems like a SMAsh! Since I can't afford his really expensive concert ticket and the good dress circle or front seats are probably sold out by now, I will have to stick to watching him on MTV and hopefully win a place to attend and ogle him at his press conference!

At least this is a consolation in my already drappy life!

A Big Codswalloppy Brouhaha
Now what the hell is the big deal with skinny dipping in the South China Sea off the East Coast beach? For that matter, what is the bigger deal with tanning at the swimming pool deck in a thongy bikini swim trunk with the butts exposed?

If anyone finds it to be in bad taste, just turn the other way.

If I had my way, I would have a part of our beach reserved for nude tanning like what they have in Sydney. Maybe even the swimming pools. And yes, it is only for the GUYS!

Hunky Night
It was body, body, body and more body! It is a Wednesday night and we all know what night that is!

I have never snuck in at such a late hour and was pleasantly surprised by all the good-looking hunks, beautiful cocks and steamy sex going all around.

WOW! If I had to die today, this would be my funeral pyre!!

Looks Like Our Schools Are At It Again, YOU PURE BIMBS AND WIMPS!
Looks like they are gonna astro-turf the school playing field. This coming right after "teachers" disgust at the thought of their sweaty, smelly and dirtied charges trudging their bodies into the classroom, stinking up the whole place.

If it is the boys, well, I am ALL FOR IT!!!!!

I do agree that around the housing estates, we do have utterly wasteful and useless plots of grass lawns (not the huge plots set aside for some land sale , not even the ones that has trees or shrubberies planted on them). Just plain empty, desolated and unintentful plots which see swarms of foreign grass cutters spending tax money mowing.

And I can't agree more how the soil and sand do get washed out to the pavements after the rain and we have to tip-toe and side step the puddles so as not to dirty our squeaky clean shoes while dressed up to the nines.

But this IS the school playing field. A field we get muddied, dirtied and smelly playing soccer or hockey. A field we had fun kicking someone in his groin or pulling off his shorts. A field if MOE allowed boys will just be boys. Having sex!

A field just ain't no regular playing field anymore once it is astro-turfed.

It is so ARTIFICIAL!

Veera, You Didn't Get This Right
No! Marriage is never on my mind. If I have to live life alone, so be it. No beau, no kid, so be it.

No comments: