Tuesday, January 02, 2007

O Please Little Korean Boyz, Be There For Me? MUACK!

Yoo-Hoo, Little Korean Boyz, Where Are You?
After I blogged, I walked down Orchard Road. There he was! That cute, cute, cute huggable Korean dude prancing about with his "Free Hugs" placard.

I was momentarily stunned. I know I needed that hug. Most of all, I needed to snuggle up to someoneone. AND HE WAS IT!

But I guess I was really, really, really, really DOWN and OUT (since when was I never?). I took a seat and watched him. HE HAS ALL MY ADMIRATION!

People were just walking past, even though I could see some needed it, REAL BAD, like me...Yet there were others who were turning up their noses, others sneering, disbelieving, incredulous while some hesistated (like me) and others just weren't "open" enough (since when was our culture ever "open" enough?).

But he stood his ground. All the while I began to thaw and "feel" again! I thought I could walk up the escalator to ToastBox, grab a bite, buy him a little something, come down and still GET MY FREE HUG!!!!!

But he wasn't there anymore!

So here I am, blogging again! I am gonna find you, KOREAN BOY, Mark my words!!!!! I should be there Thursday afternoon again!!!! In fact I am going back home right now and you can be just there, waiting for me!!!

And I swear I am gonna get your phone number!!!!!

I Have Been Reading Glossy Magazines
Men's Folio, Home And Decor, Men's Fitness, August! You name it. I bought them all!!!!

A little something to occupy meself with while I ride out my depression, wrought on by my shifting 6 times and meeting nobody nice all that time!

I can't imagine the sex tales the mags carry. Like office flirting. Incest! While it is all very nice reading what really, really, really goes on behind closed doors, it sickens me when the mags tout office sex, etc, etc.

What have we got ourselves into?

By now, I have a pretty good picture how I shall fit out my home, MY NEW HOME, if it is ever coming! I have had enough renting!!!!

Of Course I Worry For Me ADOPTED SON!
The education mill. The media. Then whole value system here. The whole works. I don't have very much confidence in the system. I worry how he will turn out. Prolly like all the rest of them.

Smugs, sluts, fashion whores, narcissists, consumerists and so on.

I don't even think it is a good place here to bring up a child.

So do I really wanna bring someone along to suffer through what I did when I cannot identify with very much of what is happening here?

A Lost World
This is the world the educationists would not waNT YOU TO see. The drop-outs. The people who hang out for hours on end at the games arcades.

The lonely souls who throng the shopping streets.

Maybe the lost ones are the people in the educational scene. They NEED HELP!

No comments: