Friday, June 01, 2007

Back Log (Or Blog)

So There You Are
Oh God!

My sojourn out to the men's club ended in vain. It was supposed to be one of their special event night but I wasn't quite my usual self and when I spotted that hunk (ok, so I did spot him a few times, even at the fitness club), I went all jelly.

You are just too big for me, HUNK. I am so sorry. But if we had continued through with what we were doing that day without that crank interfering, things might have been diffrent.

Perhaps we should just say "Hi" when we next bump into each other and go from there?

Num
I just couldn't resist. Yes, they have the most colorful and sexiest two-tone tees in town. So I grabbed a couple and decided enough is enough. Like I have quitted smoking for two whole days already and I intend to keep it that way for some more time to come.

I will just have to wait for the next round of mopping up its other attractive tanks and tees. Like I would those designer footwear, jeans, berms and undies. Not to mention my own dwelling place, that round-the-world trip, personal grooming and those sports I have been meaning to take up.

As well as my familial obligations especially to my mute sister. She deserves better than what she is having now.

Mister Singapore 2007
It was while at the shop that I picked up the event brochure for Mister Singapore 2007. It is funny how Miss Universe 2007 was screened on TV while this is not.

This also reminded moi who worked for a gay special event company. It was such a bitchy working culture (with the gay boss pitting one staff against another) and I was acting as the chaffeur (driving my car) and commission-based without a cent pay, while trying to obtain sponsorship.

I am also pretty sure the gay owner now has his finger in other business ventures, the old business having undergone a name change and a revamped image. Maybe he co-owns or owns the spas, the clubs and the fashion house too.

Money Grabbing Or Toy-Grabber
Two kids with their mom. Just as moi inched towards the train doors, they did the same. The kids knocked right into me but I walked off even though I noticed all three had halted in their tracks.

After my workout, I noticed my pink toy Merlion souvenir key chain had been yanked off.

Now, I know the mom didn't look exactly like she was a kindly and motherly sort. But geez, do the kids have to grab something that doesn't belong to them?

I mean back when we were kids, we didn't have much and what's more, I don't even feel the pinch of missing or hankering after anything material - be it clothes or toys or whatever.

I dragged myself off to HV where I got not one but three cute plush Merlion key chain holders, in hues of pink, blue and white with the blue mane in a darker shade. These were simply priceless to moi. Irreplaceable.

"Priceless" The Movie
Jake picked this. Some French film about a call-girl who finally hooked up and fell in love with a lowly bartender.

What bothers anyone would be how she spent money like water and it wasn't even money that was hers and actually goaded the bartender to do the same, who in turn, became a gigolo as well, all because of her.

And god those breasts....if they were ever breasts at all, that is.

It was such a hetereo film and especially since we were both gays, I wondered why Jake picked it.

Outta Ma Face
I was actually glad this young boy sat next to moi on the bus. Because shortly after, a hag boarded the bus and walked right up the aisle to the rear and decided she should grab my seat bars as her support anchor.

I whiffed up that distinct fragrance. But it just couldn't be fragrance alone. It smelt of fragrant lip-stick and it was yucky. Moreover she was thrusting her breasts into my face with each turn and twist of the bus, like the other woman passenger her long trusses on the other bus on another day.

I suqeezed even closer to the boy and it was heavenly bliss to be near a dude's warmth and blew my nose to show my disapproval, that the smell was stenchy not fragrant.

It was a GREAT relief when she finally alighted.

No comments: