Friday, June 22, 2007

A MidNight Tete-A-Tete

Keagan called and here is part of what we spoke to each other

Keagan: Some retard just approached me outside the train station.

Me: Retard? How retard was retard? Was he like having his lips curled up in a swirl? Or did his fingers and toes grow inwards?

Keagan: Anyway, I think I have found Mr Right! He is someone who works at Mcdonalds. But he isn't mine yet.

Me: Why? Does someone else own his ass?

Keagan : Complete Silence . Not even a whisper.

(I assume he is trying to figure out what I am saying here and so to keep the whole conversation rolling, I just went on)

Me: Anyway....lucky you lucky him...it is JUST SO EASY for you to hook up with somebody. It takes me ages and my biological clock is ticking away. Can you hear it? Tick Tock, Tick Tock.

Keagan: I have given up talking to you.

Me: I hope you have his number. Tell me you do. Because that is the first step to hooking up for life.

Keagan: No I don't, but I know where to find him.

Me: Where? the Mosque? (That is because his new beau is a Moslem) Ok ok. McDonalds rite? Isn't that the place that sells burgers and chicken roll overs?

(The whole phone conversation went completely dead thereafter. Oops I did it AGAIN, didn't I)

No comments: