Sunday, April 29, 2007

Break With Bad Tradition

One Big Square
As a tangible indicator of how boxed up, how "square" we are, just look at the kinda cabs plying our roads when compared to Bangkok.

The sleek, colorful, curves of theirs and our square, rectangularish kinds in very traditional colors.

What say you, BIG BLUBBER!

Character Development
If schools are always espousing "character development", then aren't their gay students who stick out their sexuality despite the odds stacked against them, only practising what the schools have all along been inculcating in them?

Think about that.

A Different Kinda Hub
A new hub has just opened in this housing estate. A huge megamall which has some of the very seamless and free-flowing kinda human traffic, thanks in part to good design and planning.

And a cruisy hotspot, if I must add. with a huge crowd of the school-going population.

I will make this my second home.

Kicking The Tobacco Habit
I have left behind enough ciggies and ciggy lighters at all kinda joints that that alone should signal to me that I should give up smoking.

I will, right after I am finished with the next pack.

Some Bengs And Singaporeans Are Succeeding While I Think Most Foreigners Are Striking It Rich, Not The Majority Of Us Poor Singaporeans
Don't get me wrong. There is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING wrong with the working class. But it is just that we can't connect on a higher plane that is all.

And all those lower rung operators and business people in the security guard, cleaning and food industries are surely ringing up the cash tills.

Our foreign "talents" are also making a clean sweep of all the good and plum jobs in sight, leaving nothing for the rest of us.

No comments: