Wednesday, July 25, 2007

I May Be Desperate But I Am Not That Desperate Ok

You Walk In And Swear Words Start Rolling, Scram You GangSta
Remember that Mcdonalds I spoke fondly of the last time. Well yesterday a groupie of Peicai students walked in.

At first they were laughing and joking and singing. I was watching the group dynamics and I could have sworn that they were gays. Then it got violent with back slapping and that was when I walked out.

When I returned, the whole group had a talk-down with a rival group who must be admonishing them for their rowdy behavior, right outside the restaurant.

Hope nobody gets into a parang fight

And guess what, this confirms some things I have been thinking. Gays are the trouble-makers. In gangs or in whatever.

I know the psychology. But I can't help you because the government isn't. I am part of you but at least I don't go round making trouble for other gays or whoever.

More Property Issues
Look, once I finally buy my own place, I ain't budging one inch unless there are compelling circumstances to sell or to move. So the twin issues of locale tied to future capital appreciation do not occur.

Measures To Curb Property Speculation
Today there were three measures mentioned which might be implemented to curb property speculation.

One of which I am deadset against - that of a capital gains tax.

Another I am just 50-50 in concurrence - that of taking away the deferred payment.

If I am finished with my investment this time round, I won't anymore but if I ain't, then this will kill off any potential hope for another round.

I totally concur with lowering the loan quantum so that purchasers have to fork out more cash.

This Simply Can't Go Wrong, I Thought
And my stand on my outstanding property investment still holds.

First, it is that corner tower which my corner unit has an unobstructed view of the sea and the skyline. Remember I can see it from the beach so it must be able to see me too from where it is. Second, there is that balcony which overlook the view. And third, it is a 3+1 totalling 131sqm. Really big and spacious.

Add these to the prime location and all the amenities and transportational services.

Returning You Your Disgusting Offer
Yesterday, just to return like for like, I text the Malaysian PR slut.

I told him I don't mind lying beside him in bed and sharing his room with him. If he doesn't mind that I had been admitted into Woodbridge Hospital for a year and jailed for 6 months for stabbing someone.

Then I added some gory details. I stabbed the dude in his butt after we quarrelled and had fucked him.

He text the next morning to say that the room has been taken.

The Vagaries Of A Back Pain
Sometimes I am plagued by back pains. At other times I am not. This is another vagary of life I now have to deal with. I have stopped gymming for some time and have decided to do it twice instead of three times a week.

I mean I must have twitched a nerve or something because I kept having this knot in my head and it didn't go away until now. My runs seem to have helped untwitch or unwind the jangle.

Playing Devil's Advocate And Please You Ain't A Saintly God
In fact, if I wanna play devil's advocate, maybe someone engineered my fall the last time.

And again I can pretty much guess who - as if this person is a saintly god who can do no wrong and wanna "punish" others without taking a good long look at himself.

Look, I am not that blind. I have noticed who is who that circle round my small world. I have bumped into people who I recognised to be former university classmates or jc-mates or someone from my past life.

Moving To Eastern Singapore - Sounds Like A Bliss
I am pretty much looking forward to my shift. If everything goes well, I may just move to the east - near the beach and a host of other water sports and sporting facilities nearby.

At least for the half year before I finally buy up my own place.

The Opposite
It is strange that the air-conditioner is only turned on at night when certainly, by comparison , it is much cooler.

I think we need it most in the day when it is hotter.

And yes, I may be desperate but that part about joining the PAP is a joke. Over my dead body.

Make It Even More Efficient
Efficiency my foot. I have found how the education, sports and housing authorities always never have updated info on their websites.

Like there were no news about upcoming new sport facilities and new ones are not listed. Just like the list of private schools always has schools that have moved or closed.

No comments: