Monday, July 14, 2008

Buzz Off

This Is What My Life Is About
I will repeat this one last time.

I wanna get my own place in an appropriate residential district as soon as possible. I hope to have a beau with me but if not, it is ok. I do not wish to be out here seeing all that is happening. It is no business of mine. I wanna pursue my interests and I have listed them previously.

Period.

A World Of Fucktards
My final theory is that I didn't contract cataract because of UV, nor congenitalities, or of straining my eyes over my PC or because of contact lenses.

I got it because I was put out here among the fucking bastards, the chao chee-byes, the workings of the Unholy Trinity and all the rest of the bums and caught their viral infection. The purported godly saints who can do no wrong.

I know that once I open my house to let in all those ex-tenants of mine from the Third World or wherever, and started my home tuition, I didn't get a single good feeling about them or a day of restful peace.

So FUCK OFF and leave me alone!

No comments: