Saturday, March 24, 2007

Time Out

Planning Long Term ALL FOR HIM
67 sqm seems like a living space JUST RIGHT FOR MOI and his beau.

But what if a kid comes along? And I don't mean either one of us gets impregnated and goes into a 9-month gestation period.

He grows and he grows up. He needs his space and privacy. 82sqm then would be sufficient?

Is This Home Yet?
I went down to take a second look at what I thought is FINALLY GONNA BE SOME PLACE I can call "home".

My heart sank deeper and deeper as I recce the place.

In fact, for the entire week, I have been A TOTAL NERVOUS WRECK!

You would too if you keep moving ! 7 times in one short year.

And just waiting for a job, for your property investment to bear fruit , for LOVE to come your way, hoping for a kid, dealing with all the NUTS in the rented places AND with ABSOLUTELY NOTHING on your side.

I mean this whole estate has nothing going for it. It is really depressing.

All I see is one big industrial park with all these BIG VEHICLES bulldozing past. The same people in their work overalls throng the coffee-shops downstairs. But that one stall I patronised served up quite GOOD wanton noodles.

The stallholder mentioned how few apartment blocks there are here! And one block (the 1 roomers) actually housed outpatients of IMH!!!!

I could distinctly hear all the panel beating going on all round the estate.

And with neighbors so close by and windows that face the corridor, IF MOI GOT FUCKED (which moi did, for the 2nd time in his entire life, screaming and hollering), all the neighbors could hear moi!

WHAT WOULD THEY think? Certainly not the throes of ectacsy but MURDER MOST FOUL!

If the darn place doesn't get rebuilt, it probably will EARN THE REPUTATION AS AN IMH outpatient covalescent estate!

I am torn between here and the estate where I am now! CHRIST, if 20 odd year-old estates are being redeveloped,why ain't 30 odd ones being done so earlier?

Some Housing Woes
Yes. The overhead sewage pipes leak . My room door doesn't lock. I got my newly-washed clothes bombed by the Japanese pigeons hovering about. And the washer is coughing up some unexplained specks of dirt. AGAIN?

But my notebook screen out in the open isnt that bad anymore once I turn up the brightness tone.

Really some consolation!

Red Hot Sauna Bath
It was RED-HOT! A sweltering 250 degrees Fahrenheit. That is a whopping 121 degree Celsius!

My ear-holes burn with the steel of my ear-loop and the planks covering the walls and floor are as hot as the coal the Thaipusam devotees thread on!

Unbelievably HOT!

No comments: