Monday, September 12, 2005

The End of Humans

The Book of Revelation reveals in vivid graphics Armagedon as it finally arrives.

Let me add my version of the last days of our lives on earth.

The sun suddenly blackens and burns itself out, dying in its final amber glow. The earth is plunged into pitch darkness. Streaks of lightning flash and zig-zag in the sky.

The world of the microbes, all the while submerged within 2 metres of geological earth covering the surface of the planet, breaks out and ravages mankind. We are gutted and eaten away, screaming in pain, the pain we inflicted all too often amongst ourselves.

The arthropods in the meantime rises and joins in the plunder.

The end of the century also sees the end of humans as a species. It is now the world of the other dominant animals in the kingdom.

Adious, Man. You have been given time and time again the chance to mend your destructive ways. But you blew it all away with your callous industry and killer end-products. Die in the heap of your own self-induced toxicity and venom!

2 comments:

Amon said...

Please stop all this D-day tok right now. You are scaring the pants off me and I am peeing in my diapers. My balls are lopsided and my peewee is all cramped up. Do you think if i said my prayers 6 times a day that this will stave off the day of judgement?

Amon said...

Dear Dik Trembling Quaker,

I didn't know my blog has such a overwhelming grip on yr balls and dik. You might as well have a stoma and hang up yr urinary incontinence. That way when D-day comes, you can use it as a canopy against the lightning strikes. No promises the rod wont conduct electricity. Unless you earth it to the ground.