Wednesday, March 18, 2009

More Studying Spaces & I Am Really Worn Out (Updated)

No Room For Studies
I soon notice that there aren't too many study spots for people of all ages who wanna do a bit of reading or studying. And this is most likely because their home environment weren't conducive for studying in the first place.

The few that are, open only during office hours and many would appreciate that they could extend beyond that?

The National Library for one, has limited seats on just two floors of its building, and these few seating capacity are usually fully occupied. Many of its floors are off-bounds to users who wanna study. Laptops and writing materials are usually allowed but not textbooks or reading scripts. There are prominent display of signs that read "No Studying" and this is sad especially in the context of a library.

So it is the wish of many that more spaces at the libraries and the community clubs or any other commercial building for that matter can be freed up for reading and studying. And hopefully for longer periods too.

Sick, Tired And Worn Out
I feel very sad for myself this evening.

I was thinking about all that I have lost and possibly going to lose. I have done most of what I can and should do and I can't do very much anymore. I can only wait. For that DAY to come. How is it gonna be like, I don't know but I am prepared.

I am living day to day (don't we all) but this time, there is that tinge of sadness and hopelessness and emptiness.

I was also sad because I ran into my ex-roomie and my emotions got the better of me and I sent him very cruel messages to voice my displeasure with him.

I am jealous of his tan and I don't know why he acquired it for. Vanity reasons? To look fitter and healthier?

And now that Ben has apparently left for his higher education and I haven't seen him today, I wanna know if he is in on it with him. Have they left for studies together abroad?

If not, who is my ex-roomie holing up with? What has he been up to? Who is he slutting around with? It is just the whole environmental thingy. And partly himself of course. For me I really wanna be monogamous but if the other party isn't committed, what can I say?

Rafi is still sneaking people in and I just saw one of his side-kick yesterday.

I was also beginning to get sick of all those social representations and expectations of society. I play several roles and I am not particularly hung up. But it seems others are and they wanna pigeon-hole you into a role for you to play.

I just wanna be myself.




No comments: