Thursday, August 30, 2007

A Kid Is A Binding Force

Because Of Ashley?
When Chris asked me why on earth did I ever move in here at Andy and Mabel's, I dug deep into my inner self and thought really hard. So hard I almost had a hard-on like I did at the men's club.

Apart from the desperate situation I was in, partly due to the short two week quit notice by Galen, the shuddering and illness from my cough and cold AND not forgetting the poor response I got from the classified ads I had rung up, I was also very much taken with Ashley.

Little boys like him and Louis (yes I spotted Roger from the "orphanage") just steal my heart away because of their pure innocence, their pure simplicity and their pure naturalness.

So Close Yet So Far Apart
But I have managed not to get too close. Who knows what Andy and Mabel think of moi? A child molester? A paedophile even? So it is always only a "hi and bye Ashley" with in-between short conversations. I would love to send him to school or "baby-sit" him or even take him out for long nature walks. But oh well.

More's Cooking Here, Even Spicier Than At Doray's
Of course "The Woman" had gotten much better. And it is confirmed now that Winnie is living two doors away from us. She slinks away every time I pass her home or walk out of the flat.

I really do not know what is going on around here.

Get This Real Right
Let me recapitulate again the life I have mapped out for myself, lest people forget and think that I may be interested in galls or have a chance to start a family so late in my life.

I can never love a gall. A kid yes and a boy kid at that.

So here goes my list, yet again:

Sports. World travel. Books. An education/training career or an enterprise. A beau (meaning a gay dude) and/or a kid. Helping my familial relations. Helping ONE KIND of the disadvantaged. A weekend car. A place to call my own.

No comments: