Saturday, April 22, 2006

Hunks Galore

Meowy is coming along just fine. It is eating very well, feeding itself on a diet of dry food. Its right eye remains closed though. I still remember that fateful afternoon I took it in. It was sneezing its wheezing lungs out. All those green gluey stuff splattered on me white polo tee. And I had to be on hand to feed it its medicament, which for one was four times daily . Its wakeful hours are naughty playtime.

I still remember that rainy day the canoe dudes were down for their school training. The SJI dudes were the first to arrive, followed by two HCI dudes. They were rain-dancing, obviously loving being drenched in the downpour. It was this kinda spirit and exuberance which mark out youthfulness, determination and unafraidness despite anything.

Though the ACS dude may have shatter my heart a bit, I still remain optimistic. He may have ignored me, laughed in my face or put me down, BUT I WILL NEVER GIVE UP. I WILL REMAIN GAY. It is your loss dude if you do not have me by your side to support you in every way I can.

Another day at the reserve and all those canoe dudes again. After all that I have been through, I hung my head down and averted my eyes , shying away from all those terrific looking dudes with their muscled torsos and limbs. I was too ashamed to be always looking and staring at them like that. But I promise I will be back, only to stare and look longer and harder. *Smiles.

OO. The gym is presenting me with new opportunities. I see new faces, muscled young ones too. One even came with his mom ( it seems).

No comments: