Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Canoeing ( And It Was A Canoe)

Right! I finally got down to doing this. Not that I was hesitating but it was just that the time wasn't ripe somehow. I mean I was down at the reserve yesterday afternoon but the place was locked up, it rained and the hunks were training for their schools. DROOL! So I stood under the pavillon in the cold, eyeing all those candies. *Smiles.

But today, it was a totally different matter. I came in my skimpiest, ready for a wet time and I wasn't disappointed. One hour into my paddle (and I took the competition route, I swear I saw the floats floating towards moi and I can't be wrong if they were draining the water from the waterhole as the reservoir must be brimming over, just like I wasn't wrong about the buggy online trading system because it displayed my dates of transaction all wrong) it started to pour. WHOA! This reminded me of the simulated wet and wild wave pool. I was having a whale of a time, soaking in the rain, the sea water, the lightning and the thunder. And guess what, the weather got too dangerous and I was ordered out of the water. It is gonna be PART 2 tomorrow morning. **Smiles.

This recreational canoe was wobbly and I didn't think it helped that it was fat and open-air with holes for draining away water. So me think I am gunning for the kayak tomorrow.

In between wishfully waiting for the rain to go away, I chatted with the canoes' guardians. It seemed that 10 years ago, they started this fresh water sport activity thingy but there were complaints about the canoeists dirtying the water. Oh my God. What about all the animals swimming in the water, isn't that dirty enough? And on rainy days, the soil, twigs and what-not would have been washed into the waters too. So these unfounded complaints actually put a stop to all water activities for a decade?

And I discovered the guardian was schooled in an affiliate of mine. He mentioned something like how we were some rivals in sports. What rival? What is he talking about? In all probability, I would have sex with a couple of these "rivals". That's gonna be all the rivalry there is! *Smiles and winks.

Wait! Here is more! A National Canoeing hunk was right there lazing around on the bench. Oh my GOD! I like swooned the moment I saw him! We spoke but I couldn't fumble for the excuse to get his contact number! I hope he will be there tomorrow! I will find something to ask for his mobile!!!!! ***Wink wink wink smile and sex.

I look forward to tomorrow. Barring the GE ebing held tomorrow or all PAP candidates suddenly losing all their head hair, please do not disturb moi. Boys just wanna have FUN! (ala Cyndi Lauper)

No comments: