Monday, February 02, 2009

This Is The Gay Community For You

Oh Ben, Have Some Good Sense In You
I just remembered a few things about Ben.

When I refused to divulge the telephone number of my ex-roomie, he got all worked up and flustered, insisting that it was for official purposes. Knowing Ben, I know he will be personal and he has every intention of contacting my ex-roomie on the sly.

You just can't trust him.

It shows how he must have got his way every time when he was young. He was brought up by his 3 aunties, according to his Mom and he has fulfilled his duties by studying hard and going to university.

So he gets his way, everytime. I shun to think of the worst when he spoke of 3 ex-flatmates who were cousins lodging in my same room the last time. What he did and so on! He is a spoilt brat with rich parents who dote on him and he even owns another condo near his school which he rents out.

To whom I dunno, maybe my ex-roomie and his friends.

He was co-stewarding a premiere primary school and you know from the way he speaks, he is in that mode. He is A DUMB BIMBO and he will get his just desserts!

He has proven his sex addiction with the string of different people visiting him late in the night and Old Aunty told me he can't sleep and he is prescribed sleeping pills. I shudder more at the thought of what else he does with these sleeping pills.

He has Rick sleeping with him and they can't just be room-mates and I think I heard Rafi in his room once and Rick sleeps with Rafi too as I have witnessed on an occasion. He cooks for them and his boyfriend as if he is under their spell or command. Rafi is probably a willing slut himself.

Despite all the appearance of a coupling among these people.

I wanna see the outcome of all these when he and my ex-roomie get together. It will be quite a spectacle. My ex-roomie, if he is what I think he is, probably is looking for some advantage. And Ben has it, big time.

Good for them, they will both get what they want for a while and that is it.

Get This Message Loud And Clear
I had fucked off the Arab Hindu the other day.

He is always hanging around the locker area near me and when I train once, he approached me and that was when I fucked him off.

I am not sure what he is up to. Selling me some personal training. Thinking I need help. If I do, I will approach him but I don't. I am happy trying to get back to my workout rountine and the way I am. Training at my own pace.

I can stand on my own two feet.

I am not interested in him as a friend either as he groups with all those people of his kind which I am just not INTERESTED.

I am not particularly fond of his gait - he probably thinks he is a stud!

My Only Chance Of A Graduation Certificate And A Beau
I know I will never get my beau from within the gay circle.

Not the gym, the saunas, the cruising spots, the gay ads or chat channels. It is all about SEX!

My best hope is within the school circle where someone is not into the gay scene. This is where I hope to finish my program, graduate with a diploma to be able to be an Allied Educator in schools and to find my beau and settle down.

And my beau is not coming from my class. There are just 2-3 people I am keen and they are not from my intake anymore.

This is my best hope.

My ex-roomie has probably been snatched away from under my nose from the bitch dog of a whore Ben! Like he must have done with so many other of his ex-tenants. Sleeping around.

Maybe that is why Rafi offered himself to him to fend off his predation on Rafi's beau.

Ben is just a slut. Like my lecturer! He must be in on it with him and knows my ex-roomie very well too. The things they say just link! He is giving out very bad advice and his words have many bad effect on people. He is probably breaking up couples that way too like he must have done to the husband and wife who divorced!

The school circle remains my best chance of finding a true beau!

Pick Again - Your Beau Or The Sex Workers
And yes, the tonnes of make-up on those KTV girls and sex workers.

How natural is that when compared to your beau? Or the boys?

No comments: