Thursday, January 21, 2010

All I Ever Need Is You By My Side

All I ever need is you by my side.

Can't you see I love you more and more each day.

I can't let you out of my sight.

You have that charm and vulnerability.

Which I treasure and love.

I am impetuous when I am with you.

I feel like crying whenever I see you.

I just don't know why.

I like everything about you.

I hate you when you won't let me into your world

Or spend time with me.

And when I hear about how you allow abuses in your life to continue

Why won't you let go and give your love to someone who will truly love you.

I see so many good things in you

While I can see how bad things can affect you with the people around you

I wanna be your anchor

I want you to do right

And stand up for who you are

You keep me in suspense and dangling

It is a feeling I cannot live with

I am agitated, mentally deranged and unstable

I worry and am anxious for you

I want your honesty, love, communication and faithfulness

I only want you just as I wish you want ONLY me.

Please don't let me hang for much longer.

No comments: