Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Instant Moot Cases

The Case Against The Oldies
Now let me be very clear on this. I am not an ageist in many sense of the word. I have nothing against age, myself being not that young but yet not that old.

What I hate it about this older generation is that they formed part of the "silent majority", the "Old Guard" who did nothing to speak up or protest vehemently against issues they know were hurting them, their counterparts and now US.

Some are suffering, in silence at times, while some are thriving or seemingly so. Like perhaps this old fart I ran into who has a young toy boy for his sexual pleasure. Or that old fart at the gym.

This is the generation that DID ABSOLUTELY NOTHING FOR THEIR PEERS, to the detriment of themselves even. They chose to go along, some even got chummy with the establishment and in return, I suppose, were privileged?

I will have nothing to do with them and it is in the NEXT GENERATON that I place my hope and faith that change will come and that they will be the voice for themselves and for their contemporaries and for the too many wrongs that yet remain unaddressed.

The Case Against The Gays In Hiding
But I can be sorely disappointed of course.

As I am with gays who still hide under the cloak of a GALL. Who perhaps even marry for the wrong reasons. And yet, on the side, let their true sexuality run true, at the expense of a commitment to his true self and his other.

That is precisely the reason I shun Jonathon who I always see with a GALL even though we do like greet one another. If he is brave enough, be on his own and I can chat him up and him alone.

Not with another GALL as a cloak, a shelter or a whatever.

The Case Against Gaydom Being A Side Kick
Look, let me rephrase this. I have nothing against bottoms.

I don't yearn for a fuck, unfortunately? But as I said it is a matter of an arrangement between you and your beau. A committed beau. A gay beau.

It is just when they allow themselves to be a side-dish or a side-kick to a BI, in a relationship (marriage or just courting), that REALLY GNAWS at me.

The Case Against Gaydom And Their Conduct
And I don't do any of the stuff that many seem to be onto now.

Conducting themselves in the fashion Chris does. Seeking sugar daddying. Renting out bodies for money. Desiring so many material wants at their ages. Going back on every word they promised. Unable to commit. Slutting while attached unless it is agreed upon mutually that is an open relationship.

At least I am single and I have no qualms doing what I do. I mean hey, I chat up some guys and they are not keen. Far and few chat me up and I may not be keen.

The Snooty Hunk Gays
But I have witnessed this ex-young hunk who was a poly student then. With his physique and his looks, he could have all the TOP GOOD-LOOKING dudes in the world.

But what has happened to him today? He is bloated, his eyes bulge and there is something about that jaw that seems to have gone awry.

And he is still cruising at places. Pathetic and unwanted.

Choice Picks And I Am Not It (And I Do Pick Too)
And the men's clubs when it is jam-packed means that moi's choice of a hunting ground is usually diminished. BECAUSE I AM AND NEVER WAS A CHOICE PICK among the so many young or older hunks, good-lookers, maybe even a few good brainers and character types.

And the places dont afford much privacy. I mean I am not gonna do it in full display of a crowd. A sexual play is private among the few who want it. Not having onlookers, bystanders and jumpers (people jumping in unless invited, if you are pushed away, that is it).

What Do I Have Against This Gym Oldie
Let me elaborate. He brought up how the security guards at the gym was essential. I don't deny this. He mentioned the case of a locker being broken into, apparently, where a LV bag filled with cash was stolen.

Yes I was present that day when there was a commotion about the whole incident. In fact I am not even sure if this was staged. I only saw the police come and the staff on hand giving statements.

Anyway, the fact remains that the culprit was not caught.

So much for security.

No comments: