Friday, September 21, 2007

I Love The Nice Hot Brewed Milk Tea Here At Han's (The National Library)

We Didn't Even Get Our Ages Right, So There!
Look, I mean someone under 18 gets into a swim pool at half the ticket price of an adult here (because they are children) and only those over 21 get to watch our sexually explicit R21 films.

These are just but two examples of how our publkic organisations interpret the age limit.

So again, when is someone a child or an adult? Coz we have various interpretations at ages 16, 18 and 21.

I thought pubescence measures sexual maturity and reproductive capability (and again ages vary from anywhere between 9 to maybe 14?), so what kinda ages does paedophilia cover?

As surely that should rightly be between a child and an adult.

Frightening isn't it should an adult be caught in the act with a child aged below 18 at a swim pool for instance?

Clearing The Air
I have to clarify myself further. When I speak of secularism, I am not at all advocating materialism. What I envision is a more sciency and reasoning mode of doing things and dealing with events.

And I may have gotten some things wrong. Like when I mentioned rent bois, vanity, not keeping to one's word and so on, I made them seem like exclusively homosexual traits.

This is wholly untrue and it happens in any segment of a diverse population.

And yes, I don't hate or blame the "foreigners" in our midst. We ought to wag our fingers at the policy makers and setters. They are the ones who did this.

Arh....Here Goes Further Proof Of Use And Then Abandonment, Henchies And Estab Take Note
As further proof of use, abuse, misuse and then abandonment, look no further than our sports fraternity.

Find out what happens to the list of has-beens and how they are faring today.

Anybody cares two hoots about them anymore?

No comments: