Monday, April 13, 2009

Multi-Cultural Diversity Or Sex? (Newest)

Multi-Cultural Diversity Or Plain Good Old Sex?
I don't need multi-cultural diversity in my life at the moment. Be it at school or class or anywhere else.

I think multi-cultural diversity exists only in books. If it doesn't, then explain the congregation of the same species we are all too familiar with. There are only a few exceptions.

All I do need is a graduation certificate to gain employment in the education industry as an allied educator which is both my vocational interest and aspirations.

Then I need to hook up with someone to be my life-time beau. An Asian Chinese (or Korean or Japanese if they consider themselves Chinese in the first place).

If that is not possible, plenty of hot action and sex with hot young twinks or muscled dudes and anyone else in between being the exception.

After all, sex is a primary human need?

*Period*

One More Cultural Thingy To Cheer About - Real-Life Legendary Heroes
Oh yes...and the Chinese do have REAL-LIFE legendary heroes. I know I have blogged about this before but I guess it is worth repeating and reminding.

What do Americans have? Made-up, fictional heroes. X-men? Fantastic Four?
And........Superman?

It is just sad that all these early cradles of civilisations have become backwaters and languishing behind.

What Can I Say Except That I Still Do Love Him
Despite our conflict having spiralled to its topmost outer funnel of a tit-for-tat and revenge, I guess deep down inside I feel very sorry and sad that we have to come to this.

Knowing that he can be tricky, I can't be sure the death street he is living on now is a decoy or for real. If it is real, I can't imagine the kinda tenants he is holing up with. If it is a decoy, then who exactly has him now?

If he were my beau, I accept him totally and sincerely for all that he is. Eunuch, flexi, bottom and all.

*Period*

No comments: