Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I Love Psychedelics And Lollipops

I Love Lollipops
When Claire stormed out of the classroom the other day sucking on a lollipop, I knew instantly its symbolic representation that she was trying to show me. She has all but abandoned me in class for whatever reasons. Claire, darling, I LOVED YOU AS A FRIEND.

*Sob sob sob sob*

It struck me too that a young Chinese boy had an electronic mail addressed as "letsucklollipop" which incidentally bounced because it was invalid.

This class is onto my case, I guess. I know who they are. I can tell. Like Sab and she does have an Indian hubby and the two Indian girls she is friends with. FiFi and the Malay boy she hangs out with. The other Indian girl who had touched me and is friend with a Malay boy in the class.

And like everyone else, I am pretending to be on good, friendly and initimate terms with all of them.

Just get off my fucking back, people! It is never gonna happen! I have too much self-awareness. And you can tang-gu-gu...(Hokkien term for wait long long)

But what can I say? I truly love Asian Chinese lollipops and luminous psychedelic colors for my braces?

Let me correct that....young, virile, twinky, muscled, toned Asian Chinese, Korean and Japanese lollipops.

*Smiles*

Triple Pure Coincidence Again!
Like it is pure coincidence again that I get mainly calls from Muslims and Hindus as company for room-mates.

Someone is orchestrating this.

Once again get off my fucking back!

I have the right and freedom of choice to pick my friends, my beau and my room-mates!

Basically Good, But It Turns Out Bad......
All I wish is for Chris to get out of his "modal trance". He is impaired and stressed and it shows up on his face. The furrows on his brow and on his face. Like it does on mine when I am overly stressed.

He is not being himself. He is basically a good person deep down inside but it is his experiences and the environment that he has become what he is today. I can't help him because I sense that he has too many deep-reaching issues which I can only begin to scratch on the surface.

He has to help himself. First he has to be kind to himself. Take frequent breaks, reflect and change. The world is no longer what he thinks it is. He is influenced and acting on some orders I guess.

He isn't of much use in class if he just goes through the motions and mouths all those half-baked nonsense which is utterly useless.

He is a clinical associate after all. So that sob-story only goes down half well with me.

I am pretty sure he is making a living more out of the lecturing circuit as evidenced by the few private schools that shows up on the screen. I can see through his inexperience, his faking and the lies he tells.

So Chris, take real good care of yourself.

Of all the modules, I am most stressed by his.

Social Scripts And Faulty Expectations
Education is education, not pure entertainment or obscenities.

Someone in the class told me that he knows about my disappointment with the program. I AM.

But he shrugs it off in that given our qualifications and maybe even the fees, this is the kinda class we should expect?

WHOA MAN! That means armed with our kinda qualifications, we can't be expecting better education that open up our minds? And here I mean all those old, hyped attributions of the past and still being perpetrated today by these not up-to-date lecturers.

The fees aren't exactly cheap. It is equivalent to a semester's fees at our local university.

So please, get on with it!

No comments: