Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Oo! More Accusations Levied At Singaporeans

Singaporeans Are All That But Why And Are Foreigners Any Different?
I just realised a few things the other day.

First, Singaporeans have been accused of a multitude of sins. Sins like being selfish and having an attitude and the last one I read was a poster at Tampines Mall that screamed "Singaporeans do not complain, they whine".

I am not sure what they mean by "selfish". Perhaps they mean that by being selfless, we all need to engage in some barter. The kinda barter I mentioned. You rub my back, I scrub your balls. I suck your dick, you lick my pubic hair. In short, if you lent me $10 now, I leave some leftover food for you some time in the future.

Exactly the kinda barter that demeans what a "real" relationship is all about.

If the foreign guest workers based here do not have an attitude, then Emperor Qian Long isn't the emperor anymore. He is the empress. Muahahahahaha.

I have worked and lived with enough foreign bodies to know that.

Like Liz. The Queen Maid and Mother of the Tan Family right now. When she gets a scolding or is hastened to finish her work, she is all nice and demure as a front. When moi is around, she "whines" like a female hyena on heat asking the government of the day to fuck her.

Why do Singaporens whine and become what they are today?

Surely in part it is the environment that made them so. Do the leaders here do not realise that?

Don't you think your no handouts, no welfare state, pay-and-pay and the economy hailed as the KING and sole reason for any human being's existence have nothing to do with it?

Please search within your own souls.

No comments: