Monday, March 10, 2008

Amazingly Crazy Our Foreign Talent Policy

Liz, You Just Do Your Work And Stop Your Whines! You Are Here To Work, Not Become A Princess Or Hook Up With A Singaporean Man, Or Are You?
Look, it has been a really long time since I last logged on and chatted with someone on MSN. Too long in fact if you ask me! So long that when I did chat with this chap, he was kinda surreal! First he had all these cutesy blinking cartoon icons to say "Hi" and "Goodbye" and so on that I was beginning to get irritated.


Way too cute and you know at my kinda age, I do get irritated easily.


Much like galls who hang onto you, who grates on your nerves and make you wanna puke! Especially when the galls hang out with wimps. Wimps who get all mushy and reliant on the galls and the galls kinda dominate!


Also very much like at "home" now! Liz grates on my nerves everytime and she knows it! I have boycotted speaking with her ever since I got back from my trip because of all the horrendous stories she has been telling moi and all her whines!


Now for a foreign maid, she sure whines a lot! And we thought Singaporeans were the whining lots!


First the administration insults us by telling us we are no talent and if so it is only a no-talent system like theirs that have bred the situation and then, they think Singaporeans are needy and want free handouts!


They think Singaporeans have no pride in themselves. It is only shameless maids like Liz who could cry her woes to me and have no qualms borrowing 10 bucks (and this is apparently to pay back Ken, the other tenant).


Then she dramatise how her daughter back home has stopped her university school and we all know that when I checked with the Myanmese tenant, she had variously told him she had a Burmese boyfriend and to me, she had confided she had a white boyfriend.


WHAT AN OBNOXIOUS, two-timing liar who preys on the goodness and kindness of Singaporeans to trick them out of their money! Almost like all the foreign Third World wussies our fucking administration have been quick to bring on our shores, tearing families asunder and disturbing the peace and quiet of the singles (gay or otherwise, young or old)!


I know some of the foreign gay or women sluts do the same thing too! For some pecuniary advantage or for rent-free purposes, they will do ANYTHING! That includes rocking a family structure or whatever!


Your Foreign Talent Policy Has Missed The Mark By A Very Wide Berth
I thought we would have wanted to court superpowers and technologically advanced countries! I mean wouldn't this create new value-add and higher-chain industries? It would be a welcome change and create jobs for all the graduates who will be studying a university education only to be unemployed!



I mean Raymond's "wife" (gallfren, whatever) has her grandparents here and they actually got our pink card and they hawk fishball soup! What kinda industry is that gonna do for all those graduates?



What is the point of bringing over hordes of villagers or technologically inferior people? No technology transfer, nothing for us! No new industry! No new nothing!



You just need to hang around the office buildings in Tampines and you see one type pre-dominating. Well-dressed and long-sleeved for the office, it makes you wonder what kinda higher-chain work they are creating!



Or to board the train at almost every platform along the North-East or North-South line (stretching from Dhoby Ghaut and beyond) to just get a taste how one or two races again prevail over the rest of us! Or just try getting onboard a bus service 980 one Sunday night and you will see the multitude of our foreign guest workers clambering aboard!



I don't see this in Taipei, HongKong or Seoul except in certain designated touristy or foreign visitors' quarters! Like ChungKing Mansion or Itaewon!



I don't see Asian Chinese or Koreans or Japanese or Taiwanese visiting or working or living here? As much as we are seeing the one, two or three types swarming our country!



So different, so apart, so Third Worldly, from the majority of us here in Singapore! Imagine the irony that Singaporeans have to move out to live in Third World countries while the Third Worlders make Singapore their home!



What kinda fucking policy is that?



Some Way To Go Beijing

Now Beijing is not quite there yet. Yes, they have changed tremendously but it is still backward and largely undeveloped. I mean you just have to check out the eateries to realise they serve very poor man's food fare. Peanuts with rice Simple minced meat noodles. They grow corn for their meals if what some villagers tell me are true!



Yes in some of their outskirts, they have done a great job of building very condo-like houses for their citizens. But the whole environs is still bare land, sand fields and that invites sandstorms.



I mean I only spent two and a half days here, just enought to cover the Great Wall and Forbidden City and there isn't very much to do here.


I Am Trying To Keep My Cold, Chill And Cough At Bay
Oh Gosh! I don't think I can get away from the cold rainy weather here! I thought I could do some sunning today but the weather went all foul again!

No comments: