Thursday, June 15, 2006

The Two Things That Make My Heart Go "Thump" And Why The CCR Is Truly A Natural Refuge

The first heart-thumper must certainly be women! Don't get me wrong. I am just so green with envy at the things they could do with themselves.

I had my first brush with a young Indian lady I met on the train. She had this green eye shadow, color-coordinated with her green, soft leather handbag, sari and two ignormously looped earrings starkly contrasted against her dark complexion. She looked marvellously radiant.

The Chinese lady, on the other hand, stood out with her purple lips and nails, decked out in sterling-purple earrings and rings. She wore a black turtle-neck with matching blue jeans, topped by a half-purple leather handbag and green pointed shoes. GOD! The stuff women (and girls) can do to brighten and beautify themselves!

Not to be outdone, moi had now switched to a pair of 5-cent sized, dazzling, crystalline ear studs shaped like a star within a box. Size matters as my ear-lobes are Buddha's reincarnation and a pin-sized stud just won't do. I also sport the same crystalline-studded sterling silver finger ring, handing out a lame excuse that moi is bethrothed (to I dont even know who).

Moi now contemplates dabbing on black finger-nail polish and lipstick.

The other heart-thumper is "SUPERMAN". Because of the movie tie-in, Mattel had put out several "Superman" action figures (be forewarned, all carry the "Made In China" label).

I was, in particular, attracted to this 30 inch (which tops even a man's XXL whopper) figurine. I felt all parts of its anatomy and they were all rock solid polymer carved out in defined musculature. So if I can't sleep in with a real-live man, I reckon I might as well have a substitute, doubling up as a sex toy or dildo even. The only hold-back was its exorbitant price!

I journeyed to visit my ex-classmate today to see if I could dispose of my investment so that I could be on the Forbes' list overnight. Apparently I couldn't because Bill Gates had beaten moi to it. But guess what, I had an even better deal while on the bus.

A young, fair, handsome, athletic, albeit slightly pimply, man (or boy) plonked his hard ass next to me. He edged so close to moi, I could feel his warmth and thighs grating on mine. I had never had a man so close to me for a very long time now and I immediately stoned! I wanted to do more, like slide my fingers up his shorts, huggle or something but somehow better sense kept me in check. WHAT A HAPPENING CHANCE I HAD PASSED UP! SHITTY BOLLOCKS!

No matter, I did have my fill when checking out the two latest, new and upgraded Community Clubs. Both had indoor basketball courts which means no more sun-kissed Adonises but it is a small price to pay for gawking sweaty, topless, washboard hunks "at play". In fact one had a "window to the hunky world" kinda concept where you could peer at them "playing" while seated inside the community library. Oo. Glass-bowl voyeurism!

The Central Catchment Reserve is 100 times, if not a million times, in size when compared to any puny town park in any town (although there is one which looks like a mini-ECP). So there is absolutely no basis for comparison at all. That means there isn't any over-crowding. Imagine a five-room flat bursting at the seams if there were a score of multi-generational families living within it.

No man-made landscaping can beat its natural landscaping with its gravelled dirt track shaded for most part of the way by trees and boardwalks edging the clean, bluish-green water (unlike all those un-natural ponds). There is only one cafe on a hill-top, unlike all the commercial establishments at the other town parks, which only serve to attract the hordes, which isn't natural anymore. You can go for hours on end here but probably finish within an hour or so at the other town parks.

If you still can't see the difference, you prolly need "progressive" lenses. This is the latest in opthalmology where your lens is divided into far, near and intermediate areas.

Amen.

No comments: