Monday, June 19, 2006

Gimme A Photo-Break Ok?

Why is it that every time you wanna date a guy , he wans your pic before anything else? I mean what do looks have anything to do with anything? I mean it is just a date for a friendship, not sex or a "man-hunt" quest, right? So what is it with photos?

I can be most un-photogenic. But in real life, I look better than I think. All my dumpsters can testify to that. Otherwise why would they dump moi? Because they were the beasty ones, not moi. Moi is the "beauty". They couldn't bear the thought of their ugly, filthy paws violating and defiling an art of beauty and physique.

It is also the gospel truth that I simply can't upload any of me photos even if I happen to snap a Michelangelo nude in the mirror. Many of the comps in public places have their CPUs disabled or locked away. They are intended for pure surfing or gaming fun, not dabble in digital technology.

One way I found myself working round this "conundrum" is to suggest a meet-up, come what may. The catch is to leave after 15 minutes should I find him in need of a nose job and he thinks I need plastic surgery. That is a fair deal, is it not?

Come on guys, gimme a break. All I want is good conversation and start a relationship. But if your baloney is mustard and spiced, I would consider that too.

No comments: