Friday, June 16, 2006

Body Mutilation , Home And What's Up At The Movies

I happened to read the plaque and "home" now where moi is staying was apparently built by some foreign architect or at least it had some foreign-sounding name. One really bad move must be all that clustering, so much so that the blue sky, the water and the hilly greenery in the distant horizon are all obliterated by the skyscrapers. **Sigh.

In just one week, I had my entire bodily existence mutilated. I had my cyst drained. And yes, I threw away the pain-killers and antibiotics the doc prescribed. Moi is a firm believer in not overdoing antibiotics in view of resistant strains of bugs and now that scientific research has proven that we are made up of genes and bacteria, these drugs are just gonna disturb the balance of things.

I had my earhole and tattoo. All these had caused me considerable discomfort as I can't sit really upright or lean against a backrest fully. In fact my wound had dripped blood on me clothes and bed-spread while I sleep, prompting moi to sleep on my side all the time.

I have watched "Slither" and that movie was really scary and funny both at the same time. Scary when you remember "end-of-the-world" scenario with worms taking over our planet. Funny when you observe the way the gals get zapped by its octopus tentacles. "Omen" wasn't even close to being that scary.

No comments: