Tuesday, August 23, 2005

The Loves Of My Life

My first crush was Gabriel Rodriguez when I was only 11 years old. I was attracted by his good looks, copper blond hair and all that golden matt shine on his arms. He had tinted blue eyes too.

I was so infatuated that I fantasized about him at night and during my dreamy bouts.

In particular, I found him so sexy with his tight blue uniform shorts that he dons to school every day. So much so that I would fondle his private parts on several occasions. He would try pushing me away and fall to the ground sometimes. I think I must have been hard on him.

As I said I was precocious and my onset of puberty was at the ripe young age of between nine to ten years old.

Someone else was in turn attracted to me. On a class outing to the cinema, he snuggled up to me and we both hugged in the dark. If the paparazzi was as rampant then, they would probably have had a field day.

When I did my National Service, someone did the same when we compulsorily had to attend the National Day Parade. He was someone from the typing pool, a really stunningly good looker. We must have been the talk of the town after that.

My second love was some tutor from the university. I had a glimpse of him at a function once and I didn't know I would bump into him at some gay beach after I had left the university. He was rich and well educated and taught me most of what I wanted to know about gay life.

Much later he discontinued his tenure in the university and his cushy job in the public sector and left for San Francisco to broker foreign exchange deals.

No comments: