Friday, November 17, 2006

I Am So Gloomy And Broody, The Sky Can't Rain Any Worse Than This

READ MY LIPS! I WILL KILL YOU!
Someone at some public financial regulatory office mentioned stepping in if private residential property prices spiral out of control. Read the above, MR WHOEVER YOU ARE. I am wagering my entire life on this one piece of investment just to get out of the rut I am in now - my house, my car, my retirement plans, my savings. You screw this for me and I am gonna screw your arse!

You Stink MOE
If I blundered once at the education job interview simply by innocently asking for a job fit to match my skills, what about MOE? Didn't they do the same all this time with special education for the intellectually gifted and not the intellectually slower?

I Think I Got A Job
The interview turned out well as far as I am concerned. A commercial vehicle sales representative. No basic, just a measly transport and monthly allowance.An equally measly commission on each vehicle sold. Amounting to a liveable monthly wage if I hit my sales target.

But who are the customers I am serving? And this will be for the most part of my day, spending my life like this. No creativity, use of the left and right hemispheres of the brain. No nothing. I seriously have to think about this and I don't wanna commit and back out should a suitable teaching job arises.

Major Hardware And Software Glitches
I have moved to the Beta version of blogspot and it is a double log-in like STARHUB. And the library is upgrading its system and OMFG, it is so slow and when I type, the letters don't come out at the same rate as my typing speed. There is a delay reaction.

Not to mention all the incompatibility issues I have been experiencing at the LAN shops. I have to convert my documents into rtf at some shops but these can't be uploaded at some job sites because they can only receive doc documents.

OMG, Look Who I Bump Into
Royston! I had a brief exchange with him but I wished I had been braver asking for his personal contact but I thought better of it as it seems kinda inappropriate at a first meeting!

No comments: