Thursday, June 04, 2009

Another Drag

Once More With Fuck, Mother Fuckers!
If they think I am gonna have the drive, ambition, passion and energy to start all over again by taking away everything I have, think real hard. It is not going to happen. Nor am I gonna be driven to anyone or anything. Save for people I love.

And yes, any feelings I may have for my ex-roomie are already gangrously dead. I was asking myself what I saw in him and did we even have anything in the first place when I ran into him twice. At best I am just indifferent to him.

Meanwhile, I am watching what the end entails and I am prepared. I come with nothing, I leave nothing and I will just go. As it is, life holds very little existential meaning for me right now. I can't even find a suitable roomie up till now.

I am almost half dead, what with physical health problems and the constant spectre of my financial woes looming over me the last half year. Just when I thought my life was picking up its little pieces, they TAKE EVERYTHING away from me.

Fuck you!

Henry, I Have To Agree To Disagree With You On Occasion
Henry is one BIG TALK COCK KING! He does of course speak with some experience (of his counselling work, for sure) and I do agree with him on many occasions. I tolerate and bear with his funny anecdotes , sick as some are, only because they ARE FUNNY and I do laugh along. But it stops there!

Like Chris, if he thinks I am turning to him for counselling, he is dead wrong. It is one cliche after another that shows very little understanding of the unique circumstances surrounding each and every individual case. In fact, I don't think he has experienced very much himself on other facets of human life.

Being theologically inclined, he was quoting Old and New Testament and I thought for people with different religious faiths in the class and a secular education that we are receiving, that this was unwarranted.

It isn't very pleasant to speak with him on a personal basis because he really shoots off his mouth like anything. Shrewd or whatever you wanna label it as.

I am sorry I can't identify with him very much and teacher-pupil we remain.

And unless I am surer what this school and class people stand for, I will remain very cautious. Since my class have a fairer than fair proportion of people of different religious faiths, I can guess how they probably have some anti-gay and gay-conversion agenda.

No comments: