Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Fewer Blogs From Now On

All-American Breakfast And A Hot Neck Massage For A Hot Young Dude
Here I am, tizzy after a hot night out at the men's club after their nudists' event, on an early Sunday morning, sitting down to an all-American breakfast at a local outdoor cafe.

More on this night out a little later on.

In between polishing off two hot sausages (and the men's club had so many of them, I feel so horny all over again) , a slice of kaya toast, two fried whole eggs and reading a copy of The Sunday Times, I noticed a hot young Malaysian Chinese guest worker sauntering by.

From the way he hung his neck and do the occasional twist, you could tell that he had a neck ache.

Harboring hopes of being a sports physiotherapist (especially for hot young sportsmen and yes sportsboys) and looking up several massage manuals recently, I immediately offered my services.

As it was only a small neck area to work on, I didn't have the whole body, head to toe, full-blown kinda physical therapy that I was hoping for.

Nevertheless, I did my very best. Tapping, kneading and pinching, I digged my fingers into his flesh and bones, explaining to him that I was a sports masseur of sorts and how I hope this will help relieve him of his pain from Hell.

When I was all done, I asked if he felt better and he said a BIG YES!

That made my day! More than my night out at the men's club if I must say.

What else can I say? It is nice to know a fellow human being had benefitted from my healing touch and I didn't charge a cent and he wasn't even Singaporean!

A Holy Crusade
It was after breakfast and while waiting for Calif to open its doors that I stumbled upon The Scape.

The Scape, if you must know, is THE hangout for youths.

And this morning there were several young dudes from HCI, who because of the NYAA thingy, (which I have blogged before about it being wrongly predicated on unsound and skewed premises) were actually putting together a creative event for the public.

The creative event was namely to dress up and redesign the drab mono-color litter-bins dotting our clean, green and beautiful island.

Political Indoctrination Amidst Idle Chatter
Someone put it down correctly (ok, ok, so it was MM Lee himself). For me, it is now no longer a vocation to teach and educate, it has become more of a crusade. A crusade against what I see as the so many wrongs here.

So while I chatted up a dude, I crusaded, what else!

The Standard Chartered Marathon Run
It had been a long day and a long night.

First I went for my ritual daily run and then a dip in waters at one of our aquatic centres (and yes, the staff usually can't tell you what the difference is between a normal swim pool and an aquatic centre) where moi promptly left behind his fav, white striped boxer swim trunks (boo-hoo, boo-hoo but hey I got two HOT low-cut skimpy white swim trunks for replacement).

Then it was gymming and more run-around before a night out at the men's club. Literally a overnight night-out.

The next morning while moi went human-fishing at the shopping mall, there were all these cute hot tanned young runners in their short running shorts and tanks.

I thought canoeists were hot. Swimmers and gymmers just as hot. But what? Runners too?

Oh Lord! Is this another one of your many HOT MEN (and boys) temptations?

Anyway, one too many was sporting a limp or a shuffling foot after their marathon run!

Poor dudes! I wished I could have massaged their tired feet for them! And yeah, some consensual hot full-body therapy!

A Nudists' Night Out
Incredible experience.

At first I hesitated when the recept told me there were 101 men (which turned 103 when moi finally relented and caved in to his subcutaneous sexual desires).

WOW! 101 hot sweaty and horny men (and boys). I wasn't sure how they kept track or if he was pulling my leg.

I shied away from the upper floor (that is where all the nude action was happening) and hung around the saunas downstairs. Once the mood struck and the full-moon shone, I discarded every doubt or hesistance I ever had.

It was A FULL-MOON alright!

But there were just too many familiar faces. Usually older and more matured people. Makes one wanna try other hot spots for younger, tauter, smoother and fresher-faced MEN and boys! And I just dont do it with ANYONE!

And that someone is usually hard to find or is already taken or we just didnt cross path or it was just too crowded and so on.

Fewer Blogs From Now On Not For Want Of Issues To Blog About But Because There Are Simply Just Too Many! If I Chose To Blog All, They Will Overwhelm Me

No comments: