Monday, December 11, 2006

What Is This?

Get Your Info Right
Who do the housing authority put behind all those call centres answering the public's enquiries on housing matters? Bimbos , half-baked and half-informed operators?

I called in several times about the single and joint-singles scheme for both the walk-in selection and for the EC flats and each time, I get a different answer. And they could adamantly maintained their replies without even knowing that they were dead wrong.

High-Jinx Card
The contactless card has proved to be high-jinxed again. Now the library's e-kiosk cannot read the card and my sucessive cash deductions didn't go through for my cashcard even though my bank account has been emptied.

High And Dry
First a Malay family renegaded on the room deal but I was lucky to get back my deposit. Now I can't shift out mid-month and am still hunting for a room.

Amidst all these, the property agent could stupidly insist on a 1+1+1/2 month rental and commission payment on the spot. Imagine how I would have lost out on this!

He didnt even help me get my deposit back and I had to confront the owner directly at his house myself. When there is money to be made, he is around but not otherwise. Inept as he is.

No comments: