Saturday, December 19, 2009

I Am Sick And Tired Of All The Drama And Fucking Shit

Number 15...What More?
If it isn't already clear the "drama" I have to face each day, let me put it across to you very lucidly.

I have moved! Yeah! This is number 15 and I am not sure if I have to count down to more in the near future.

Emotional Manipulator
Old Auntie probably wasn't happy about the utilities usage and she must have some "issues" like the generation of her era. Save electricity, save water, save everything except a life. TADA!

And we all know Ben is a reincarnation of her. He feels and behaves the same way. He is making use of her to talk to us because of her age. Like I was told this "across the causeway" woman emotionally manipulates the banks into giving her loans by using her old grandmother as a crutch and sob story.

Just as Ben uses Vic (his whoever...buddy, beau, ONS, etc) to do all the dirty work for him. Clean the house, dismantle the bed, look for tenants, teach at his "school" etc.

Every time I talk to Vic, he is like looking over his shoulder to see if Ben approves. Not that Vic needs very much prompting as he is already very careful with his words and way too guarded.

When I wanted to find out what kinda internet subscription they are on as the WIFI connection at their place was really good, Vic was even tight-lipped about this. What? Even a simple question like this? What harm can it do?

Drama King And Actors All
As I have lost all my contacts, I was recommended this house mover.

He was a drama king all right. First he came about 3 and a half hours late. When he did, there was this motley crew (mostly ethnics) who were dramatists and noise makers all rolled into one (empty vessels make the most noise). They sure were "professionals" all right, standing around, not knowing what to do and feeling their way to do the job.

Evening traffic was beginning to build up at that time because it was almost after-office hours. After loading my home stuff, he unloaded them again and two other trucks promptly came into sight. This guy was drama mama alright!

Shuffling to and fro and making a lot of noise! There was delay after delay and I was overcharged. Worse I sat right next to a driver and cargo-handler who were dramatists in their own right.

You deserve nominations for the Golden Globe awards, boys! That is as far as I will give you.

Neh Neh Ni Pooh Pooh (15x) (And sticking out tongue)

Another Divorcee With A Toddler Daughter - Is It Just Me Or Is Singapore Teeming With Cute Young Male Divorcees Who Have Had Enough Of Marriages And Their Spouses?
As if that wasn't enough, I had to move in with a 20ish cute young divorcee having custody of his toddler daughter over the weekend. I only like the room and the location wasn't too bad, being near to eating places and the MRT.

Though I couldn't stand the "table" he gave me which stink of cockroaches smell like Old Aunty's drapes at "home" (looks like a slaughter table or altar table to me) and it isn't very clean. Probably picked off some throwaways at a dumping ground.

Enough already!

Wei Zhao and Ashley I can handle. But a girl kid! Ewwwwwwwww! Just get outta my way and sight!

Pre-Purchase Of IPhone
Before the purchase of my IPhone, the demo sets at different shops were not homogenous and yes, sales people tell you different versions and know different things. For instance one may know about this feature while another knows another but not necessarily the other.

Post-Purchase Of IPhone (The Carrier Man Cannot....Apparently)
After getting it, there were other issues to contend with via call-up support, in person and over the website. That was because knowledge was imperfect or lacking and language proficiency wasn't there. Yeah call answerers were mostly ethnics again.

Yes, they don't know what they are saying because they don't understand the information and I was misled. Or they were trying to pull a fast one by circular expression.

PUK and SIM codes (get this right, the former is 8-digit while the latter is 4-digit). Choosing the right data plan (I might as well switch since price for price it is about the same). Everything.

Information Not Expressed Correctly And Imperfect Knowledge Again On The Part Of The Carrier Representatives
I have since learnt that the Bridge DataRoam is automatically deactivated at midnight and you might as well remember to call at that time to reactivate on a daily basis to utilise the benefits fully. Not the 24-hour thingy the operator will have you believe.

Just as I infer that "streaming" FM music over radio frequencies can't be chargeable.

And we have to distinguish between excess charges and pay-as-you-use charges and yes, subscription does not necessarily cover ancillary data usage charges.

And the way the information was expressed, it looks as if Mobile TV and live TV viewing were two different thingies when it should have been made clear that the 2-hour free viewing was given after the unlimited promotional period till March 2010.

IDD services are applicable. Not the normal v019 or 013 services though they apparently have value-added applicable v019 auxillary services.

One Consolation Though - I Love My IPhone - It Is Literally "Hot, Hot, Hot" Sitting As It Did In My Trouser's Pockets (I Hope I Don't Get "Infertility Syndrome")
It is so hot, battery life is short! Ha ha! So I need a backup and it doesn't seem to work as it claims thus far.

Users, Beware! The Carrier Man Cannot Again!
Yes, Internet Tethering service can appear and disappear like a magician's act! So you have to reset network settings every now and then.

And if you have no data plan or limited data coverage, make sure your GPRS network is disabled or you may just get a SHOCKING BILL at the end of your billing cycle because of unanticipated charges.

But I am glad! The IPhone is such a fun and useful gadget! And it looks really good too.

Hip Hip Hurray for Apple!

Language Proficiency And Circular Expression
That reminds me of how much it can be an issue of language proficiency. Sometimes of course it is the way the information is expressed. Because of muddled thinking, circular expression is the only route to take . That is because the person knows nuts about the knowledge.

Like Chris when he teaches "Conflict Management". He was really saying nothing when he taught that module or even "Ethics" because he doesn't know or understand it. Or in the case of "ethics" there wasn't any (mua ha ha ha ha). So it was circular expression.

Or my ex-classmates (ethnics again, like the police officer who kinda interrogated me eons ago). I could see them talking among themselves and sometimes asking what the lecturer was saying when the lecturer in question was crystal clear. They could even interpret the assignment topic differently and thus wrongly.

Particularly this ethnic woman who insists on referencing when we know for a fact that that is required only when it is a word-for-word direct quotation from any source.

Creating a big hoo-ha! Over nothing. If you are creating noise for something positive and good, why not?

Oh and my beloved Sabby. She failed her last module, asked me to email her my assignment and I know she isn't cut out for this kinda academic work and I never hear from her again!

There, transactional relationship!

Don't Come To Me, Get Lost And Fuck Off!
Please don't come to me with your woes and sob-stories! I have enough of my own! I didn't create this mess. Ask THEM!

I will only listen to those I wanna listen to.

Our Foreign Friends (Fiends)
So far I have had largely positive experiences with the Viets, the Thais, the Koreans, the Mynamese, some Taiwanese and yes the Indonesian Chinese to a large extent. I can't really speak for the Japs as I have far and few contact with them. Not so much for the others.

And here I refer to the menfolk.

My question is: Do we have to bring in the rest and we are also bringing in Malaysian Malays and Indians and Indonesian Malays.

Enough already!

Other Asides
If there is fear of a class divide, then let us all become egalitarian. Starting with the elites. Get off your high pedestal and live here among us.

Yes, my star sign is symbolled like Cartier's, Chanel or Celine. Therefore those luxury brands are my destinies.

TADA!

What Is Your Mission? Crime-Busting Right?
Remember that the mission of our crime-busters is simply this - to protect lives in cases of assault, theft, murder, rape and what have you and to prevent and track down criminals.

What is the point of being cooped up, keying in data into a burgeoning computer system filled with crime cases, filing reports, shuffling paper, sitting around and the mission statement is not met!

In the meantime, valuables are criminally misappropriated and stolen! And killers escape!

Another Consolation - An App-solutely Swell Guy!
I met this really swell guy.

Alvin, you know why I ditch you? You are not too bad but I find you cold, distant and uncaring at times. Yes a little selfish and self-absorbed even. I can't connect. Sorry.

Like all those money bois! Not just those rent-for-sex bois but the likes of Ben, Vic (his whoever), Old Aunty, the house movers, the rest. At least if you want money, give your patrons and customers what they deserve and not shortchange them! Money, money and more money!

But this guy is different! I see a lot of good things in him!

Enough Of Drama Shit!
Get this one more time into your thick head!

I will seriously jump off a building and kill myself if nothing pans out the next couple of months. I need that peace with a place to call my own. I will not live with anyone except my beau. And I am not staying with the low income, old folks, ethnics, women, wimps or whatever.

I have nothing in common with them. We don't speak the same language or have the same thinking. At best we are just friends.

As it is, I was estranged from my mom and I don't get along with my two sisters and elder brother.

Get this real right, YOU FUCKTARDS!

No comments: