Friday, November 09, 2007

Another Big Joke Big Blather

Out You Go
Let me extend on my argument here.

For the kinda prices we pay, which is approximating First World, if not already First World, many things don't come cheap. But we are paying and paying and still not getting the good service, the quality and worse, it looks like we are being ripped off.

Singaporeans have to say "No" and boycott the shops and the services they know are just overcharging, short changing or just not giving them the kinda service and pass the word around. Blacklist them, get them to change.

If we have to outsource our government, so be it. If we have to vote them out, so be it . If we have to agitate for an ombudsman or a truly independent and non-estab related Council to examine, rectify, veto or pass policies that just do not make sense, so be it too.

More Tsk Tsk Rhemi
To say the least, I have been utterly disappointed with Rhemi.

He is such a wimp and I think the real fusspot is him, not his fiance. And his fiance has a certain power and control over him.

He didn't clean out my room and he didn't get the bathroom light fixed till the following day. He seems to be enjoying his cable television on a big screen TV, he has a water heater in his bathroom and new bedroom furniture.

In short, all the creature comforts for himself and he collects my rent but what do I get?

Cold water for my baths, old furniture and a green color TV (yes, we have tried the color adjustment and that doesn't work because the hue menu isn't working).

He doesn't house keep and it seems like his fiance doesn't either. I purchased a $5 pack of contraband ciggies from him, he wanna loan $100 from moi , so what else does he want?

You Sent This People After Me, Didn't You?
I was out in the buff tanning my butts out to rid them of the tanlines the other day when all I see around me are ethnic minorities.

In fact whenever I walk into a public loo, some cleaners will always come in right after me. As far as I know, I haven't been doing anything that others aren't already doing in the loos and showers.

But hey, if you are gonna keep tabs on people like that, they are just gonna retaliate. And I did.

This must again be one of Big Blather's jokes and doing.

No comments: