Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Sickie Household

Now let me tell you how it is like living with Third Worlders. By now you will know that I was living with a flat filled with them and that includes the local master of the house.

On the night I went out to Play, Liz, the maid pulled a long face. When I ritualised my facial treatment rountine, she pulled a face again. I was beginning to wonder if she is my mother or my wife! And she can't seem to accept that these are as normal as tattoos or even teen sex these days, especially since we are First Worlders (or at least pretend to be).

As a tenant, I have done my part in doing my own laundry and hanging them out to dry save for the few occasions she helps to bring them in. I flush and clean up after I use the loo and I bag and thrash my own litter and refuse. I switch off all lights and I don't cook.

Heck! I get to wash only on certain days when there is available space on the clothes racks and mostly at night when everyone is asleep. Wash till after midnight and sometimes I fall asleep myself.

Apparently this isn't enough and moi gets the feeling they want be to be looking after their child and teaching him as well!

Things have come to a head where she hoards the washer and shower with her panties and bra.

To hell with good observance of personal habits! I am not flushing, swithcing or cleaning up anymore! And I am out of the house!

No comments: