Saturday, May 10, 2008

It CAN oNLY gET wORSE

Leave Politicking Out Of The House
Look here, whoever you fucking bastards are out there! If you wanna create a thousand scenes, I will gladly oblige you. But make this happen at the workplace and outside. Keep the home out of it!

Home is where you live with your loved ones! You mutually support each other and exchange kind words. It is a sanctuary for peace and rest and refuge.

Women, Only You Can Do This
I cannot understand how putting Wei Zhao to sleep in the night can become such a drama and ordeal. It must only be women who can do this! And it gets worse these days with shouts, screams, beats and crying!

And Liz seems to have caught on to a Singaporean trait. Choping the shower facility with her clothes and lingerie even though she isn't exactly ready yet to take a shower. I have told her very nicely yesterday that if anyone happens to step in to bath, her stuff is gonna get wet.

But she is stubbornly adamant to stick to her old ways. So guess what, besides not being able to hang my towel on that sole rack, I also object to women's lingerie smack right in front of my face! I guess I have just got to keep getting used to wetting her barang barang!

The same goes for the washer! Clothes are inside but not yet washed so others cannot wash.

I understand that she is overwhelmed sometimes by household chores, looking after Wei Zhao and the China doll isn't helping very much. But hey she is paid to do the job and she can be free most of the time.

Raymond is out playing mahjong and god-knows-what-else-he-does, comes back after midnight, sleeps like a log throughout the day and he is off again later in the day!

Liz's ritual looks something like this: wakes up between 630am - 700am. Cleans, washes, cooks till about 9am or later. Then she is free till noon, puts Wei Zhao down for a nap (and she gets to snooze), free again till late afternoon where she cooks again and does some other chores. In between she sits in front of the TV with Wei Zhao.

So really it isn't that bad! She doesn't sweep or mop the floor everyday.

Whatever it is,I am just there to get my peace and rest and I have upped my budget to $500 to see if I can get that! I am not expecting very much because it is essentially the same kinda room but price has gone up.

No comments: