Friday, May 19, 2006

Life Is Made Of This

That day must have been THE most harrowing of all of moi's travelogues. I mean it looked like this: LRT-MRT-Bus-MRT-Bus. And this just to whip meself in great shape so that when moi and his beau have sex, we embrace in an eternal wedlock of orgasmic spasm, finally collapsing in a pool of semen. *Winks.

Yes I am still beauless. I cry my stiff erection to sleep every single lonely night on me queen size bed. In between sobs, I manage to text the heartless brute who dumped me on the pretext of being busy. How busy can he be? I mean he just got back from trips to Bangkok and Taipei, reputedly sex capitals of the world. If he were really that busy, he would be home having sex with his dog. Wouldn't he? A dog makes good sex, no?

I am pumping iron every single day of my life now. It gives me the "high" in place of my running high at the central catchment reserve. Of course, the other "high"light would be the hunks. And there were so many many many of them, I have lost count. My only ray of hope of getting close to them was to get into the changing room and watch their "manhood" bulge in all the right places. Oolala. Exotic salami in all kinds of shapes, sizes and lengths. *Double winks.

I am so tired of striking up any conversation or relationship anymore and risk me pride being wounded. Ok? So I am now in this mode of keeping mute and let me eyes do the talking instead. Perhaps for once the Yellow Pages ad tagline is true. The fingers can do the walking soon after that. *Smiles.

Look at this gem of a gymasium I discovered. It is huge. It has an electronic deposit and retrieval locker system (even though it means you have to remember your password and locker number). It is floored by not the usual carpet or astro-turf but some colorful jigsaw rubber mats. And the equipment are first-class (though I wish the triceps extension were the from behind kind and not the front push thingy coz I like to take the bull by the horns from behind? *Wink wink)

The bay windows overlook the pool on one side and the futsal field on the other. In fact a few of the newer gyms have bay windows looking out to the pool or some greenery. Unlike the bunker I worked out in once upon a time. Some of the newer stadia are really shaped beautifully and huge too. There is even glassed-up viewing galleries with one stadium's gallery overlooking the field and sports hall at each end. The sports hall is a gymnastics playground on one side and a badminton haunt on the other. This would, in a blink, be a basketball court. Cool configuration.

Because of the lack of sporting facilities and the costly and tiring journey moi has to undertake now just to be a hunk, moi was scouting for a new place. WHOA! This place I visited was swarming with Chinese national prostitutes, right smack in the middle of the road plying their trade. The four towers were not Block 1, 2, 3 or 4 but Block 10, 18,26 and 34. Make sure you did well for the topic on number patterns back in secondary school maths. Two units even have back doors, literally.

Life has become quite a bore now and as I don wanna be thinking myself silly or noticing too many things, I decided to be a zombie, just like back in the old days. Remember that character with oversized spectacles staring dazedly straight ahead in "Mysterious Skin", the R21 flick. I became that. And I will be that for some time until something exciting pop up.

Like I have a beau. A son. A house to live in. A car. Money to retire NOW. Teach in an all-boys school. Dota. Rock climb. Cycle. Kayak. Camp. In-line skate. Swim. Basketball. And maybe more.

Hey dudes, I am feeling really really really lonely at night. Think you could spare some warmth and huddle? I need a hard bod and a hard ****. *Ogle. Gasp. Oolala. Wateva.

No comments: