Monday, December 29, 2008

I Am Only Too Keenly Aware

I know who is trying to direct the script in my life right now.

Somebody out there evil is trying to push me into a corner. First my financial portfolio and then my property investment are being affected.

I am fully aware of the people who keep appearing in my life at this moment. From school to the gym to home. These are people they plant among me. I know the few women who sit around my table and the things they say.

And the lecturer. And then my short-term room mate. Then at "home". Then there is the gym where this Middle Eastern keep appearing. I cn only guess at their intentions.

Fuck you, mother bastards, whoever you are.

I pick my beau, not you. I choose who I wanna live with. I wanna pursue my interest in my career. I wanna buy my own place. You deny me the job aspiration I want with the qualifications I have and I will kill you.

There are all these evil wimps, bimbs and blimps as usual surrounding me. Putting on acts and so on. I am from the dark side so I don't need to see the dark side even more.

I am already living in one dark black hole surrounding me and you put them there. With more of them cropping up.

Fuck you once again!

No comments: